Bradford City are delighted to announce the launch of the Bradford Centurions Group. This exclusive group will use the power of football to connect businesses and individuals throughout the Bradford area, with the common goal of promoting the wider community and help fund a number of Bradford City based projects including:
* Free tickets for Under 11s for all Bradford City home league games.
* Free tickets to support community groups attendance as matches. Last year this included young individuals from Shapla FC and the Bangla Bantams and the 'Tickets for Troops' organisation.
* The 'Billy Bantam roadshow' enabling our club mascot to meet and engage with as many young children and community groups within the region.
* A continued involvement with our "Football in the Community" programme which includes the Disability Football Club and Bradford City Women's Football Club.
* Various other fundraising activities. Last year we supported both the Bradford City runs and Prostate Cancer's Football 2 Amsterdam bike ride.
Within Bradford and across Yorkshire, there are many like-minded businesses and private individuals who believe in supporting common causes that often only a football club has the unique ability of bringing together.
Membership of the Bradford Centurions Group will be £1000 for the season and in return will receive the following benefits:
* Business Logo or name on the official Bradford Centurions Group page in "The Parader"
* Business Logo on the official Bradford Centurions Group Website.
* Access to the Centurions Lounge on a Match day.
* Invitation to exclusive Bradford City FC Events.
* Limited Edition Bradford Centurions Group pin badge.
* Use of meeting rooms at Valley Parade.
* Discounted rates on Bradford City FC Match Day hospitality.
* Use of Bradford City FC's "Bradford Centurions Group" logo to feature on all marketing materials.
For further information please call Michael Shackleton on 07973281355